September & October have been awesome in terms of blogging! I found so many absolutely amazing blogs & Crafty Spell got many such followers here & in social media as well. Like any other blogger, it means a great deal to me when people visit my blog & enjoy their time reading, liking, commenting & following my posts!
The blog awards have been doing rounds in the blogosphere for sometime now. I was nominated for ‘One Lovely Blog Award’ early this month by Saana of Live Now Dream Later. A week or so later, I was nominated again by Joanne of Blogenture.
Thank you so much Saana & Joanne for the nominations. Thanks to each & every one of you reading this, following me & encouraging me. It feels so positive & motivating 🙂
About the Award:
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer or up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and to also help the new blogger reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow-blogger who chose them. This award acknowledges bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with their viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines.
The guidelines for the One Lovely Blog Award are:
• Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
• Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post and/or blog.
• Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
• Nominate 10-15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
So, 7 things about myself:
1. I love people-watching. I also sometimes write a few thoughts & impressions while watching. It is always fun to read them many days later & remember the moments.
2. I am an introvert. I talk less but listen & observe more. It took me ages to understand that it is normal & even a longer time to accept that it is alright even if some people have a hard time comprehending this.
3. I love black tea especially English Breakfast tea.
4. I cannot sleep without the hum of a table fan in any season. Sometimes in winter, I turn on the fan & let it face the wall. 😉
5. I love to travel but not the plane/train/car ride. It seems that in the last few years, I have been developing motion sickness!
6. I tend to write long, complicated sentences filled with a lot of punctuation which confuses a lot of people! At school, I had been told to cut & shorten my sentences. So, I always have to revise my drafts many times before publishing a less confusing text. But I love to write long sentences anyway!
7. Chocolate cake, not chocolate, makes me happy!
A lot of blogs I read, follow & love have been already nominated or are way too popular. So, the number of my nominations for One Lovely Blog award has been considerably trimmed down!
I will update this post as & when I come across lovely new blogs. Okay? In the meantime, do visit these blogs. I am sure you’ll like them as much as I do!